Saturday, May 1, 2010

Art in the Garden


Well, I committed to do the art in the garden show. I'm very excited about it even though I'm fully aware that I may sell nothing:) I want to make some sort of banner advertising Etsy as well as my quilts. So many people still don't know what Etsy is and they could have so much fun buying really cool items on there. It is a dangerous place for people like me! Lots of preparations to be made and many projects to finish in time for it.


I made some business cards on my scrapbook factory program. They turned out rather cool, but I still love my amy brown angel from my old cards (the woman who made them is out of business:() hmmm. cannot get to my new design right now. oh well.
Tons of new projects completed in the past couple weeks. Gotta get some pics up and get to quilting them all! Speaking of which I'd better get to it now...I have much to accomplish over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment