Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy birthday to me:)






















Well, I'm back! It's been a crazy month spent decluttering my spaces and working on customer quilts. Now my studio is ready for some serious sewing and my head is cleared for creativity! Here are the promised pics of my studio space and the current project on the wall as well as the beginnings of a project from the brandenburg fabrics...haven't gotten far, but it comes quickly once I get to it.



Today however will be spent celebrating my birthday:) 46 years old today...wow. I don't feel it...or maybe I do. Maybe middle age and beyond does feel really good! We have a wonderful day planned ... I love my birthday. When I was little it was always a day when my mom spent the day with me. She was so busy working and in school all the time so it was special to have a day with her. I won't see her today, but as always I will remember the years when it was just us for the day. Funny...when I turned 16 my parents bought me this fabulous bike. It was in my room when I woke up and I was sooooo thrilled. Today kids expect a car, but back then a bike was my key to freedom and I'd have never expected anything more. Times do change....


I promise to get on here more now that I've accomplished my decluttering tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment