Monday, July 12, 2010

Working Working Working:)

I've been working for awhile now on customer quilts all the while thinking about designs and fabric choices for my own projects. I have also rearranged my studio space, stealing a couple more feet of our theatre room for my 'new' cutting table set up (I used the door from our last house on which I had documented my daughters' growth over the 4 years we were there) and my ironing board (not in front of my design wall anymore). I bought another flannel backed table cloth to expand my design wall as well as create a backdrop from which to take pics. I need to get those put up soon. I have not worked in the space yet, but am hoping that little extra space makes things easier. I'll post pics later of the new and improved room...right now I must return to a quilt I'm working on for a customer...it is vintage and may be the most challenging I've ever done in terms of getting it to lay flat and ... well, my motto of "it will quilt out" is being seriously challenged...but off I go to do my best. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment