Thursday, April 8, 2010

Neglectful

I have been a bit neglectful of this blog of late. March and early April are always busy times with my daughter's birthday falling on April 4 and easter coming along somewhere in there. We have spent the last 4 days in MN visiting my husband's cousin and going to the Mall of America to do the American Girl store and Nickelodeon Universe/aquarium and such for Meg's bday. Am. Girl store was much fun for her...found many treasures and had the chance to eat twice at their little restaurant. I'll post pics when I return home:) Overall it's been a nice trip. We'll return home today and hit a somewhat famous quilt shop on the way home...a little something for mommy.

I have been busy quilting back home...5 baby blankets to quilt/bind then get put up on my site. Still waiting for my banner...will have to contact her when I return.

I've been asked to do an 'art in the garden' show in May...not sure yet as the logistics of getting things there, dealing with possibility of rain and such are tough. I don't have a truck to transport or a tent to utilize at this point so although it may be fun, I may not do it. Not sure it is really the place for my quilts, but you never know until you try, right?

Ok, all for now. Will post pics tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment