Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Goodsmiths

There is a new marketplace for handmade items.  It is based out of Des Moines and it shows promise of being great.  A friend of mine who worked for Meredith for 18+ years is on their staff so I get to hear bits and pieces of their plans.  Check it out!  It isn't nearly as big as Etsy but just wait...they are working hard to recruit quality artisans and to create a wonderful option for us to market our treasures.  Here is the link to my shop...barely opened and nothing yet that has not been seen on Etsy, but there will be over the next month (and no, I have not gotten to changing to my Etsy sale prices yet).  I will soon be adding a fabric shop there also.  I'm excited to see where this will go:)

https://www.goodsmiths.com/meandering-thread


No comments:

Post a Comment