Saturday, November 26, 2011

Recovering and Second Shop Open****







I wish that referred to recovering from Thanksgiving fun, but no, it refers to recovering from a horrible cold...well, I hope the recovery part will start today. Better now than Christmas though I guess. I hope everyone out there is well and enjoying the kick off to the holidays:)

I am a week behind on custom orders but I think I will catch up alright this time...doing better on that procrastination problem I tend to have. And it only took 47 years!

I am slowly putting up new pics on my site...new listings as well as new photos of existing listings. I hired a local photographer to help me out with this. Her site is http://photos-by-jessica.smugmug.com/. She has been photographing several families in town and was willing to dive into the world of inanimate objects. We still have a few quirks to work out, but she is so open to suggestion and really loves photography so I am hoping for a long-term relationship here. Pics today are hers.

**** Important news: I have started up a second shop on Etsy. I have the need to feel more orderly by separating fabric for sale from finished quilts. I will see how it all goes but I am hoping that each shop will have a cleaner, more organized feel to them. Several quilts will show up on both sites for awhile. I will let the listings expire on meandering thread naturally. My new shop is Crazyquiltgirl17...for now...I have one chance to change the name so I am thinking long and hard how I want to do that. So, check out the new stock at http://www.etsy.com/shop/crazyquiltgirl17.

No comments:

Post a Comment